Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Starting new

Hello.

It's been awhile since I got the chance to scribble any of my life experiences and thoughts and anger and etc.

So... I decided to write again. *Yay*

Well, its not that I have so many time to waste in Germany that I suddenly have the motivation to write and start blogging. It's just that I feel sometimes it's good to have a medium for you write your thoughts and yes anything.

It's almost one month I spent in Germany and everything (except for money), Alhamdulillah was fine for me. Never thought I can even reach Paris at the age of 20 with my own effort. Yay! I am so grateful for everything I had so far.

The classes was ok. (well, no offense, no one ever enjoyed their first week of class, right? or no.. ugh)
My schedules are not so pack as in Malaysia so I can have plenty of time to work on other stuffs. (travelling for sure, hahaha)

So please look forward for more posts from me. And thanks for those who support my challenge to start blogging again. Yay!

Much loves and hugs,
xx

No comments: