Friday, December 30, 2016

The End Of Another Year

Hello blog. Miss you :)

I felt like I just entered 2016 few months back and today we are approaching the end of this great year. There were a lot of new experiences and new things I've learnt throughout the year and I couldn't thank God any less for His never ending blessings. Alhamdulillah.

I pretty enjoyed my 2016 since I've managed to tick a lot of things from my bucket list (including study abroad, drove car out from KL, save half of my allowance and not using it at all #proud).  

Just to make a short update of what I did last 2 weeks:

1) Trip to library


I'm not a library person, therefore, me going to library is definitely something that I should brag. Hahaha! I love how they modify UNITEN's library. It is super condusive and good for people who prefer to do study group / discussion (at their 24 hour study area). 

2) Islamic 3 CSR Project - Feed The Homeless



I never thought that there were so many homeless scattered around KL in midnight. I repeat, A LOT! When we reached the targeted area, some of them were running to us asking for foods and drinks. I was a bit anxious at first, but Alhamdulillah, we're safe and everything went so well! I even drove back to Ampang from UNITEN at 1AM (hahahaha)!

I guess I ended my year with good and productive stuffs and I'm so happy! Thank you to those who brought 1001 happiness to my life for this whole year! I appreciate your kindness, you sincerity and everything!

May Allah SWT bless you and hope we're going to be even better next year. In shaa Allah.

*COUNTDOWN TO NEW YEAR STARTS NOW*

Tehee :)

P/S: To thank you guys for your never ending support and love, I would like to share HERMO code with you.
Checkout your beauty grabs in HERMO by using the code: HERMOSHARETHEJOY to enjoy RM12 off. (applicable for min purchase of RM120, one time usage only per user). T&C Apply. Code valid till 31st Dec so hurry up!

Link : Hermo 

xx

No comments: