Friday, January 01, 2016

Bye 2015, hello 2016



So how should I start? Oh, 2015. Well, if I could describe my year in just two words, it would definitely be : incredible & happy. Only Allah knows how grateful I am for everything ;

For the people in my life, for the different things I got to experience, for the strength and patience He has given me to get through the year. Yay! Alhamdulillah.

Those photos up there are a compilation of some of my favourite moments in 2015 (and photos of people who bring tears and joys in my life hehe). From being able to join an exchange programme to Germany (apparently able to tick one of my wish since I was in primary school - to study abroad), to meeting my fav kpop idols - BIGBANG (try hard to find any piece of bigbang photo but cannot find one, i can only find videos haha), to being able to get my driving license after years and drive legally (lol) and much more, yes. All of them are really precious memories to me, and I really can't wait to create more in 2016. I'm turning 21 TODAY, and I think it's crazy. Like hey, twenty-one! I'm that old already omg!

I would like to thank everyone for the wishes in Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp. I appreciate your kind advices, your recorded voices, your dedicated songs and everything! What can I say much? I am so thankful. Thank you! I am wishing you guys all the best in 2016! Love ya to maxx! Oh daddy sing a happy birthday song bring tears to me - he even modify the lyrics, well your next YG artist guys lol. And mom never ending series of cake photos, knowing how much they love me also bring tears to me! I wish I can be a better daughter this year! Kamsahamnida omma appa! Saranghaeyo!  And not to forget, my lil brother who I admire the most! I love you too!

This year wasn't perfect for me. It was good, yes. But not perfect. I have my bad days, and moody days, and downright b*tchy days. I must admit, some days I'm just not a fun person to be around with. Arguments with family members, fights with friends and much more not-good-enough moments and so on so forth. It happens. But, I get over it and move on. Give my all once again, and get back up stronger. 

2016, I pray you'll be better than 2015 or at least, as good as 2015!

Happy New Year, Frohes Neues Jahr and 새해 복 많이 받으세요 !

xx

No comments: