Monday, July 25, 2016

Still got that Raya vibes

This post is long overdue, so I decided to take this short few minutes to write up about this.
I still got that Raya vibes, thanks to all the open houses! (wish I could get my own house soon and give people free food too one day, In shaa Allah) And I couldn't help but to blame this semester's timetable for making a long list of exams and tests right after Raya, like "hey, I'm not in my right mind yet dude!" So don't expect a damn good marks for now, just focus on what is coming next. (Trying to be positive, yeah!)

Last week, I attended YTN's Open House at Dewan Seri Sarjana, UNITEN. It is an annual event and I never miss the event so far. (Like, who doesn't want free good foods right? Hahaha) I always love the feeling of being loved by my sponsor. I don't know it's just a feeling that makes me so happy to be able to get this scholarship and be one the member of this family. You know, when everyone remembers you well when you're not that good enough (yet) to be remembered. I just feel appreciated and I love this feeling. Hehe.

So here photos:




 
Typical caption: Perks of being a woman engineer. Haha! 

Last week (too), we had a short catch up session with Aalia and Qila who came all the way to our place for a short conversation. And as usual, we can laugh over small small things. We are just "mudah terhibur" species, can't help!



Sorry for the bad quality photo! Haha :)

So my paper on Friday was ugh and I just hope I'm going to get something better than what I expect. Amin. I was so relax back in Germany and now is like a hectic life and I always live in rush and hurry and this kind of feeling is so not cool. But, we're actually running out of time (ifykwim so better start repent and seek forgiveness. *a note to myself too*)

Wishing for a great week.
Salam Aidilfitri for the how many times! Lol

xx

No comments: